Yet anther part of X use!

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      It is no secret that I have used my Xtracycle in my small (VERY small) business as a children's entertainer.  recently I have been experiencing a bit of growth and have wanted to try new and different ways of performing.   Today, I had all my balloons sorted by color and stuffed into a Box that acts as a storage container and keeps them where I can extract them one at a time in the color preferences I want (right now about 17 or 18 different colors. and about  600-700 individual balloons)  It is not unusual for me to go through something like 200-250 balloons in a session of 3-4 hours.

      i carry my large pump, and a few other items.  Today it was my balloon bucket.  But today I made a DIFFERENCE!  I laid a soft rubber kneeling pad on the snapdeck and set the balloon bucket on the pad.  It won't slid around and it is at a perfect height for me to use for my hsow.  No more wearing a belt with pockets and having to peer down over my ....uh...well, me. to find balloons I need, and no morre having to carry a tool belt with 10 pounds or so of balloons in it hung off my hips and making me unbalanced and it gives my back a rest.  Most importantly, I am free to do my normal movment around the kids.  Works REALLY well.  I am hoping to be able to purchase the two leg stand when it comes out so that the bike can be mounted upright on nearly any surface and keep the balloon bucket level.  I might even be able to use my bike as a side stand for my magic shows when that stand comes out!

      mark

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu