Reply about skirt...

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      ... but replies don't seem to be getting past the "message posted"
      point. (It's been days.)
      I'd approach it from trying to cover the chain, or perhaps trying
      to cover the calico or get it out of reach. LEggings (there are some
      "sport pants" at nosweatapparel.com for 8.80 that I like) underneath
      and creative safety pins... or use those pins to put something over
      the calico where it would collide with the chain.