Re: [rootsradicals] car-free NY slideshow

  • Bryan Beretta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      So awesome, thanks! I had read about this but hadn't seen any pics yet. Events like this need to happen more often and all over. The more I read about bike-friendly city planning in Europe the more excited I get about what we could do here in the US.

      Bryan

      On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 10:55 AM, passtheparsnips <xydeco@...> wrote:
      This is just too fun.  This older NYTimes writer's excitement is
      infectious as he describes the joy when these NY streets are
      opened only to human powered rigs.  Very cool....

      http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/08/30/fashion/20080830-street/index.html

      ~  Mickyle