Re: [rootsradicals] Re: hole in freeloader

    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 28, 2008
      I have plans (not yet carried out) to attack this from the
      other side -- to (1) prime the bits of the freeradical that
      have been rubbed paint-free and (2) wrap them in handlebar
      cork-ish tape, so as to protect the fabric, the paint, and
      any glass things (wine and beer bottles) that I might be
      carrying in the freeloader.

      So, far, I have failed to have the time to take it apart
      and prime it, even sleazily.

      David