Blogs...

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      ... So, I put "Xtracycle" in as an interest on mine, and it doesn't
      seem *anybody* else in Googleville has. Ah, well, maybe all those
      blogs are elsewhere, but I wanted teh Search Engine Gurus to get at
      least one xtracycle into their data stream!
    • Vicki Jean Beauchamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
        I beg to differ, Susan. Take a look at this link. 205
        results.

        http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=Xtracycle&btnG=Search+Blogs
        :)
        vj