Re: [rootsradicals] To all the Roots Rads - Thank You!

  • laughter medicine
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25 10:03 AM
      Thanks to you Carl!  Gratitude is important and I appreciate your reminder of that!

      On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 4:43 PM, kwikfile08 <kwikfile@...> wrote:

      I wanted to say Thank You to everyone here on this Blog.

      I am not very good at remembering to say that and it is an aspect of my life that I am
      working on. Life is too short to not put it out there. Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture" story
      has really helped me put this into perspective

      From Tech to Political to Funny and Fun I really enjoy all you folks, it is a great group. I can
      say that I made friends all over the world. I have learned a whole lot here and I hope I have
      contributed in helping other folks too. Again just throwing out a simple "Thank You".
      Have a great week! As always, I am looking forward to all the posts.

      Namaste'

      Carl