Re: Cycling on sidewalks

  • kwikfile08
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 23, 2008
      Mark/Bruce

      I concur there are a lot of great kids coming up now days. That said I
      have one son who got into drugs real bad and another aspiring to go to
      the Air Force Academy. Go figure. We have college interns at work at
      they have for the most part been inspirational to have known. One is
      quiting to study Math in Sweden for a year. He and his friend are
      going together. They are sharp and really got their stuff together. I
      asked why Math? "It's Fun" he said. Anyway there are many issues
      facing the youth today - I believe Drugs mainly - But there are a lot
      of kids bypassing the pitfalls and going foward in a positive direction.

      Carl