Re: Sidewalk biking, was Re: Being overtaken (was: Re: The Energy C

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22 7:51 PM
      Re: Sidewalk biking, was Re: Being overtaken (was: Re: The Energy C

      Two wrongs don't make a right.

      The fact that our leaders are betraying the principles on which our country is based makes it all the more imperative that the citizenry uphold it.

      For the record, I am NOT a Republican, but it sickens me that the party of Lincoln and Roosevelt and Eisenhower has been taken over by the Current Occupant and his cronies.

      Bruce Alan Wilson