Re: Carrying alot great distances and don't want to be spent when you get to wor

  • kwikfile08
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 21, 2008
      I am a paper pusher in an office. Yes we do have a shower, but in the
      morning it is cool and the shower is warming. with assist sweating can
      be kept down to a minimum.

      That's the beauty of e-assist you gauge the effort of the human engine...

      Carl
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Khalid Mateen <chalid2007@...>
      wrote:

      > What did you do for work and did they have a shower at your place of
      work? How long did it take for you to commute that far?