FreeRadical Availability

  • laughter.medicine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hey all you would be Xtracyclists out there.

      An opportunity to purchase Xtracyle FreeRadical kits will present it's
      self tomorrow for a limited time. We are being restocked as I type
      and we are going to launch websales of freerads in the am. There is a
      waiting list for most of this new inventory so there are actually
      going to be very few frames available.

      For our dear and patient Retailers, QBP will also be restocked in a
      few weeks. Their container was late though it was the plan that they
      be restocked before us this run.

      If you miss out on this new round you can email us at
      freerad@... to get on a waiting list for our next delivery
      around mid Sept.

      Laughter