Re: photos from this mornings ride

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
      Nope, don't mind a bit, and it was pretty easy. Took me about 10
      minutes :) I checked with the skate shop and they said it wouldnt harm
      a longboard in the least. (Didn't ask about a shorter board) I did
      manage to strip one of the snap thingies but it still works, the
      screw just doesnt go in all the way and sticks out the top of the
      board a tiny bit. Just have to get a new one and I'm set.
      More photos will be going up here in my xtracycle gallery tomorrow.

      http://www.bikerubbish.com/xtracycle/xtracycle/

      Post some pics when you get it done!

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Leifert, Jesse - BLS"
      <leifert.jesse@...> wrote:

      > Derek...how hard was it to replace the snapdeck with the board? Mind if
      > I copy that?
      >
      > Keep the pictures coming...

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2006
        *that's* a picture that should be on the xtracycle website...

        (I hate having to navigate around to show people what they are... you
        can't say "go to www.xtracycle.com and see!")