RE: [rootsradicals] photos from this mornings ride

  • Leifert, Jesse - BLS
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
      Message
      Derek...how hard was it to replace the snapdeck with the board?  Mind if I copy that?

      Keep the pictures coming...

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
        Nope, don't mind a bit, and it was pretty easy. Took me about 10
        minutes :) I checked with the skate shop and they said it wouldnt harm
        a longboard in the least. (Didn't ask about a shorter board) I did
        manage to strip one of the snap thingies but it still works, the
        screw just doesnt go in all the way and sticks out the top of the
        board a tiny bit. Just have to get a new one and I'm set.
        More photos will be going up here in my xtracycle gallery tomorrow.

        http://www.bikerubbish.com/xtracycle/xtracycle/

        Post some pics when you get it done!

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Leifert, Jesse - BLS"
        <leifert.jesse@...> wrote:

        > Derek...how hard was it to replace the snapdeck with the board? Mind if
        > I copy that?
        >
        > Keep the pictures coming...

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2006
          *that's* a picture that should be on the xtracycle website...

          (I hate having to navigate around to show people what they are... you
          can't say "go to www.xtracycle.com and see!")