Beyond Big Dummy

  • Nate Byerley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
      Did anyone else spot this crazy Xtracycle inspired long tail at
      Interbike?

      http://www.dirtragmag.com/gal/showphoto.php?
      photo=2340&si=funk&perpage=24

      Exciting to see the industry beginning to embrace the long bike in
      form and function. Hats off to Xtracycle and all of (us) who've
      faithfully stood by our esoteric long bike fascinations for years.
      It's an exciting time to be an Xtracycle rider (not to mention
      accessory manufacturer)...With that said, I leave you all with my
      Xtracycle anecdote of the day:

      Went on a run today with my pregnant wife to be-she on Xtracycle, me
      running to keep up. After a few miles, I was to winded to run, so
      hopped on the back of the bike and massaged her hips as she
      Xtracycled my ass to the nearest scone/caffeine fueling station. I
      mentioned to her that perhaps it looks a little questionable to have
      a pregnant woman hauling her 6' tall baby-daddy around on the back of
      the bike. She says: "but you should see the smile on my face!"

      Much love to long bikes and the associated lifestylin'!

      nate@...
    • todd fahrner
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
        More cause for celebration: http://todd.cleverchimp.com/blog/?p=152
      • TheJonesgal@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006
          That's a picture that should be on the website!

          Gerry
          close to Seattle