Re: Thanks for the advice.

  • robert keil
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      If it makes your decision any easier, you should
      realize that you can always sell your free-rad and
      recover most of your money if you don't like it. I
      tried to get used ones on eBay, and they ended up
      costing almost as much as new.

      The Surly looks great, but not worth waiting for!

      robert

      http://mail.yahoo.com