Thanks for the advice.

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Thanks for the advice.

      I will get an attachment as soon as I've saved up my pennies.

      Just this PM I met the only (afaik) Xtracycle user in this area; he and I happened to be at the LBS @ the same time.  I'd seen him on the road a few times before, but had never been able to talk to him (he's pretty fast!).  Nice fellow, and was able to give me some firsthand accounts.

      As to the Ginger Ninjas, for those who like that sort of thing that is the sort of thing they like, but I am into strictly Classical, with occasional forays into Jazz & Gospel.  No offense, I'm sure the G.N.'s are good for that sort of music, but it isn't MY sort of music.

      As the old Scotsman said, if we all liked the same thing, there would be a horrible shortage of haggis.

    • robert keil
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        If it makes your decision any easier, you should
        realize that you can always sell your free-rad and
        recover most of your money if you don't like it. I
        tried to get used ones on eBay, and they ended up
        costing almost as much as new.

        The Surly looks great, but not worth waiting for!

        robert

        http://mail.yahoo.com