Re: Electric Assist distance

  • Jake Wilson
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 3, 2008
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Michael Yoder <yoderman@...>

      > Cargo scooter or a cargo motorcycle would probably be popular
      though.

      > -Michael

      ~~~Or, a cargo mo-ped. I've been thinking about that one lately as I
      have an 07' Tomos moped that would be a great hauler. I have a BOB
      trailer...hmmm, but legally if I towed the BOB behind the Tomos, the
      BOB would have to have a license plate, tail light

      Jake
      Reddick Fla.
    • MH
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 7, 2008
        Thank you Morgan. I sure appreciate your help!
        While doing some reading about the batteries I
        thought this interesting - EEstor batteries.
        Maybe there the battery future? They sound like
        they would be affordable if they make to market.
        I guess we can only hope. -Mark H.

        Battery Breakthrough?
        A Texas company says it can make a new ultracapacitor power system to
        replace the electrochemical batteries in everything from cars to laptops.
        By Tyler Hamilton
        January 22, 2007
        http://www.technologyreview.com/printer_friendly_article.aspx?id=18086&channel=specialsections§ion=batteries

        Better Batteries Charge Up
        A startup reports progress on a battery that stores more energy than
        lithium-ion ones.
        By Tyler Hamilton
        August 05, 2008
        http://www.technologyreview.com/Energy/21171/