Re:solar chargers

  • Bob Brandon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      Re:solar chargers Mark
      Keep grabbing all the chargers you can. I just checked completed listings on ebay and those babies are selling for about $17 average. My brother stopped at a dealer near here and the salesman said they didn’t have any lying around. We will check the service department next. I will check in Clinton.
      Bob Brandon

      VOLKSWAGEN SOLAR PANEL BATTERY CHARGER
        7bids    $15.50
          $15.82 ship   Aug-02 14:12

      7    $16.00
          $15.82    Aug-02 14:11

      LOT of 3! VW Solar Panel Battery Chargers 5W 5 Watt 12v
           Buy It Now    $54.99
          $26.99     Jul-31 15:11