road finds

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      once upon a time, a 12 pack of sodas

      for years i worked 10pm to 6am, one am, on the way home, i came across a friend whom broke their ankle while running.

      d-

    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
        So, what's the warranty and repair costs on a friend with a broken ankle?

        Sorry, just had to ask!

        CL

        Devian Gilbert wrote:
        > for years i worked 10pm to 6am, one am, on the way home, i came across a
        > friend whom broke their ankle while running.
      • Bob Brandon
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2008
          Re: road finds Yesterday I was driving and noticed a can  “Koosie” lying in the middle of an intersection. Came back 15 minutes later and it was still there so I stopped (This is a pretty small town). Not only did it have an ice cold slightly bruised can of soda pop in it, but it was my favorite brand! Last week I was triking with the trailer and picking up cans and I found a like new large washing sponge. Brought it home and threw my worn out one away.

          Bob

          Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap,
          only one that had been left out so long, it had rusted shut.