trying to spread the X word in Brazil

  • fredpinto.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi to all,
      It's my first post here. AFAIK (and actually, that's what I've been
      told by the xtracycle folks) I own the first X'd bike in Brazil. It's
      a '97 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo e Koo I use to commute and take my 2.5yo son
      to school. I think I don't need to stress how much better my life is
      right now due to the X. Now my future projects include building a
      piece to attach on top of the snapdeck in order to carry another child
      (a 7mo daughter I intend to carry along soon).
      I'm glad to join this community. Hope to get good ideas for modding my X.
      Fred