Re: [rootsradicals] new: $275 to fill up a tank

  • Garry Ashton-Coulton
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 1, 2008
      Re: [rootsradicals] new: $275 to fill up a tank

      Here in the uk gas is the equivalent of $9.00 per US gallon  and a US gallon is slightly less than an Imperial gallon, an Imperial gallon is the equivalent of $10.77
      diesel is even more expensive.
      This E-mail is from IPC Media Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU, registered number 53626, VAT number 646150645. The contents and any attachments to it include information that is private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they are addressed. IPC Media accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this e-mail. Neither IPC Media nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of IPC Media by means of e-mail communications. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy and delete the message from your computer. For unbeatable savings on magazine subscriptions and great gift ideas visit www.giftmags.co.uk
    • MH
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 7, 2008
        Thank you Morgan. I sure appreciate your help!
        While doing some reading about the batteries I
        thought this interesting - EEstor batteries.
        Maybe there the battery future? They sound like
        they would be affordable if they make to market.
        I guess we can only hope. -Mark H.

        Battery Breakthrough?
        A Texas company says it can make a new ultracapacitor power system to
        replace the electrochemical batteries in everything from cars to laptops.
        By Tyler Hamilton
        January 22, 2007
        http://www.technologyreview.com/printer_friendly_article.aspx?id=18086&channel=specialsections§ion=batteries

        Better Batteries Charge Up
        A startup reports progress on a battery that stores more energy than
        lithium-ion ones.
        By Tyler Hamilton
        August 05, 2008
        http://www.technologyreview.com/Energy/21171/