Skip to search.

Re: [rootsradicals] Hybrid Bicycle

  • Khalid Mateen
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 28, 2008
      I actually have a handle bar that is like a trekking bar.  Its called a Glenn Bar that came with my bike.  I noticed that I have alot of pressure on my hands while I am riding.  I do not get the numbness but I would like to be more comfortable when riding.  The moustache bar looks cool and comfortable.  I wish I could get my bike painted.

      K.