Papaballoon!

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2008
      I added a couple of photos of myself at work with the X in the background.  You can't see MUCH of the X, but it is there!  and you can see what I "do" when I am not driving a semi!  I bend balloons! this is a FUN part time job!  Some people do it full time and they love it just s much as I do!  Besides, unlike my "real" job, my boss in this job is a WONDERFUL guy who understands my needs as a cyclist and makes allowances.  After all, since I am a sole proprietorship I AM the boss!  HAH!  My boss is the GREATEST!  and I have been Voted unanimously the "employee of the month" every month for the last 30 years!

      Besides, tomorrow, I am working an outdoor Ice Cream Social at a historical house.  I am hauling me, my balloons, my massive pump and my entire magic show on the X!  I am hauling a trailer, but only because it carries my solar recharging panels!  Though I might have a box with my magic supplies in that too!

      mark

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu