Re: [rootsradicals] Car-free living in Albany

  • Khalid Mateen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2008
      I think for the winter, it looks like you guys will need some woolies for your bike ride.  Rivendell sells Wool underwear, socks and wool underclothes for bike riders.  You would just use this as your base layer add your regular clothes on top of that.  Wool dries fast so when you arrive somewhere wet, the wool will help to get your dry.

      K.

      From: Jason Crane | RocBike.com <jason@rocbike. com>
      Subject: [rootsradicals] Car-free living in Albany
      To: rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 8:39 AM

      Hey gang,

      I'm on the Parents Panel of the Albany Times-Union, and I've been
      posting to the parenting blog recently about living car-free in the
      Albany, NY. One post has drawn a fair number of comments, and I thought
      some other Xtracyclists might want to weight in.

      You'll find the post here:

      http://blogs. timesunion. com/parenting/ ?p=267

      Have at it!

      All the best,