Re: [rootsradicals] flyer for handouts

  • Spidra Webster
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
      I haven't got my Free Radical installed yet (parts just arrived
      today!), but I know that this was a common issue for recumbent riders a
      decade or so ago. A recumbent rider made a flyer with a FAQ and just
      handed it out when he got the inevitable questions. I like talking
      with folks but sometimes you're in a hurry and just don't have the time
      to engage.

      Spidra Webster
      http://www.myspace.com/meganlynch
      http://www.spidra.com
    • Kipchoge Spencer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2006
        We just (re)printed 50,000 wallet-sized handouts (on very groovy paper from living tree) called "11 answers". To get yours, please send an email to info@... with the subject "11 answers request", your mailing address, and how many you want.

        thanks for the evangelistic spirit!

        --
        Kipchoge Spencer

        29085 Highway 49