flyer for handouts

  • Ilan Eyman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi Y'all,
      I've been an Xtracycler for going on 5 years already, and almost
      everyday I'm asked about this thing. I'm going to put some kind of
      flyer together and hand them out to folks. Has anyone else done
      something like this already? If so, pass one my way, I'd love to use
      or modify it. Thanks y'all!
      Ilan
    • Spidra Webster
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
        I haven't got my Free Radical installed yet (parts just arrived
        today!), but I know that this was a common issue for recumbent riders a
        decade or so ago. A recumbent rider made a flyer with a FAQ and just
        handed it out when he got the inevitable questions. I like talking
        with folks but sometimes you're in a hurry and just don't have the time
        to engage.

        Spidra Webster
        http://www.myspace.com/meganlynch
        http://www.spidra.com
      • Kipchoge Spencer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2006
          We just (re)printed 50,000 wallet-sized handouts (on very groovy paper from living tree) called "11 answers". To get yours, please send an email to info@... with the subject "11 answers request", your mailing address, and how many you want.

          thanks for the evangelistic spirit!

          --
          Kipchoge Spencer

          29085 Highway 49