My new setup

  • Murray Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 6:57 PM
      Hi all,
      I've just upgraded my xtracycle. I did have a crappy department store
      quality bike before which I never really trusted to handle my
      xtracycle loads. Last week I decided to upgrade to a new Bauer
      Hardline. I now realise what a poor fit my old bike was. The new one
      is much more comfortable because it is the right size for me.
      Anyway I thought y'all might like to see some pictures of it that I
      have just posted on my weblog.
      http://radio.weblogs.com/0128644/2006/09/02.html#a862
      Murray.