Re: xtracycle on a road bike?

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2006
      Without addressing the suitability of this particular frame or of using carbon forks on an Xtracycle, I will say that we offer three solutions for this braking situation that allow the use of exisiting drop levers (or short-pull canti levers) with linear-pull brakes: the Paul Brake from Chico, the mini-V-brakes, and the Travel Agent.

      yours,

      kipchoge
      Xtracycle
      www.pleasantrevolution.net