Another Madtown intro

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      My name is Jon and I just bought, and am now waiting for, my Xtracycle
      yesterday. :)

      I live on the east side of Madison (WI) and hope to us the bike more,
      and the car a whole lot less, once I get it. My normal load includes
      two small kids, and all their accessories, and I am looking to expand
      that to groceries and other things.

      Jon
    • *{()}*
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006