Big Dummy Tour

  • Vik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      I went on tour with the other local Big Dummy owner [Joel] this weekend.  Had loads of fun and effortlessly carried most of the group gear & supplies.  The more I ride the Dummy the more I love it...=-)

      Next weekend I head up to the Canadian arctic with the Big Dummy to ride the Dempster HIghway from Dawson City to Inuvik and back.  Once I'm back from that tour Joel and I hope to take our Big Dummies and ride the Canadian portion of the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route from Banff, Alberta to the US border.  The Big Dummy will be the ideal bike for that gravel/dirt road and double track tour.

      I hope everyone is enjoying lots of longtail fun this summer....=-)

      safe riding,

      Vik
      www.vikram-banerjee.com
      www.thelazyrando.com
      www.viks-tikit.com
      www.viks-bigdummy.com

    • Bryan Beretta
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
        Seriously awesome man, you're making me jealous. =(

        Hopefully my girlfriend and I will try our hand at bike camping soon. We've been slowly accumulating lightweight gear and have almost everything we need at this point. We've become fairly bike obsessed over the last few months and love camping so we're going crazy with anticipation. Your photos just fuel our frenzy! =) The xtracycle has been enjoying city life immensely but it yearns for the great outdoors.

        Keep it up man, it's good fun and great inspiration!

        Bryan