Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Big Dummy problem?

  • Dane Buson
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 2, 2008
      On Jul 2, Fred tripped the electrons lexically so:

      > On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 8:59 PM, santiago0000000000 <soleas@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks for that clarification. Unfortunately the online shop I'm
      > > getting my stuff from (Chain Reaction Cycles) doesn't carry any Surly
      > > stuff. I'll try to get something meatier from their line-up.

      > If your LBS gets parts from QBP (Quality Bike Parts) then they can get
      > Surly.
      >
      > QBP and Surly are one in the same.

      Well, if I recall correctly, Chain Reaction Cycles is a British
      retailer. So most likely his (UK presumably) LBS don't carry QBP things
      as a matter of course...

      --
      Dane Buson - Buson@...
      Being Ymor's right-hand man was like being gently flogged to death with
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 2, 2008