The X goes to work

  • funkiplanet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      I took my brand new X to work today. I teach Stroller Strides classes
      at a local park and have been driving back and forth because of
      hauling a double stroller and all my gear.

      I've attached a trailer / stroller to my X and we took her on the
      maiden voyage today. It was fantastic. My class gear all fit in my X
      and my kids brought up the rear. When we got to class I popped of the
      trailer, converted it to a stroller and we were off.

      Awesome! After a post class trip to Costco and a stop at the park
      we'd all had a great day and now the kiddies are napping away.

      I LOVE my new ride.

      FP

      http://bike43.blogspot.com