Re: [rootsradicals] Re: pushed to the burbs...

  • murray
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 2, 2008
      Yes it has changed and is still changed. Nelson has had a bit of a
      real estate boom and a lot of our agricultual and horticulutral land
      is being given over to subdivisions for more unsustanable housing.
      Hopefully that tide is turning.

      On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Philip Chase <philipbchase@...> wrote:
      > It's so weird to me that the article describes people in Nelson
      > wanting to "localize food". I came through Nelson back in 1988 and it
      > seemed to have so much farming business. Has that changed?
      >
      > Philip
    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 3, 2008
        When we start selling our kidney's for it, we'll know we are true oil
        junkies.

        CL