Re: FreeRadicals available?

  • beth
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2008
      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk" <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

      > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...

      This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell: Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
      and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the showroom floor with! So they're
      closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while they wait for more stock
      to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.
    • Joe Kisley
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
        Speedgoat just announced they have a 20" Big Dummy in stock.

        Joe

        --
        http://ninemileskid.blogspot.com/

      • Patrick Barber/Holly McGuire
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
          holy transportational cycling, batman! it's a pedal revolution out there!

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "beth" <periwinklekog@...> wrote:

          > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk"
          <dreadpirateroger@> wrote:

          > > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...
          >
          > This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell:
          Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
          > and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the
          showroom floor with! So they're
          > closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while
          they wait for more stock
          > to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

        • michael kestner
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
            Yes too the Bat Xcycle Robin! Good thing I built you that snapdeck seat!

            holy transportational cycling, batman! it's a pedal revolution out there!

            --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "beth" <periwinklekog@ ...> wrote:

            > --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "Roger Munk"
            <dreadpirateroger@ > wrote:

            > > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...
            >
            > This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell:
            Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
            > and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the
            showroom floor with! So they're
            > closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while
            they wait for more stock
            > to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

          • Bruce Alan Wilson
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
              Re: FreeRadicals available?

              Word is that they are going to use the time to work on the Stokemonkey.

              Bruce Alan Wilson