Re: [rootsradicals] Re: FreeRadicals available?

  • Joe Kisley
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
      Thanks everyone!

      On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 7:05 AM, Arnie Jacobsen <arniejacobsen@...> wrote:

      I, too, just got one last week. Give them a call. I was told at that time they had many in stock
      for individuals, but allotments for dealers were on hold.

    • Roger Munk
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
        You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland if you're interested in a Big Dummy...

        -Rog.

        > Unless anyone knows of any 18" or 20" Dummys available.
      • Joe Kisley
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
          WOW! Clever Cycles says $200 shipping. I'm checking on a lead on a 20" Dummy a little closer to home.

          Joe
          --
          http://ninemileskid.blogspot.com/

          On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Roger Munk <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

          You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland if you're interested in a Big Dummy...

          -Rog.

          > Unless anyone knows of any 18" or 20" Dummys available.

        • Sue Brown
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 29, 2008
            My Big Dummy has a first name, it's O-s-c-a-r... Just kidding.

            My Big Dummy has now officially been named Downtown Cupcake Brown.

            And there's a song to go with it: http://xtrasue.com/tab/downtown_cupcake_brown.txt

            Ride!
            Sue
            http://xtrsue.com
          • Joe Kisley
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 30, 2008
              Well, I just bought a 20" Dummy. Now all I have to do is buy the Xtracycle bags and parts to hang on it.

              Joe
              --

              On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Joe Kisley <josephkisley@...> wrote:
              WOW! Clever Cycles says $200 shipping. I'm checking on a lead on a 20" Dummy a little closer to home.
              On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Roger Munk <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

              You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland if you're interested in a Big Dummy...

              -Rog.

              > Unless anyone knows of any 18" or 20" Dummys available.

            • beth
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 1, 2008
                --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk" <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

                > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...

                This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell: Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the showroom floor with! So they're
                closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while they wait for more stock
                to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.
              • Joe Kisley
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                  Speedgoat just announced they have a 20" Big Dummy in stock.

                  Joe

                  On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:21 AM, beth <periwinklekog@...> wrote:

                  --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk" <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

                  > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...

                  This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell: Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                  and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the showroom floor with! So they're
                  closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while they wait for more stock
                  to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

                  --
                  http://ninemileskid.blogspot.com/

                • Patrick Barber/Holly McGuire
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                    holy transportational cycling, batman! it's a pedal revolution out there!

                    --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "beth" <periwinklekog@...> wrote:

                    > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk"
                    <dreadpirateroger@> wrote:

                    > > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...
                    >
                    > This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell:
                    Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                    > and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the
                    showroom floor with! So they're
                    > closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while
                    they wait for more stock
                    > to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

                  • michael kestner
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                      Yes too the Bat Xcycle Robin! Good thing I built you that snapdeck seat!

                      holy transportational cycling, batman! it's a pedal revolution out there!

                      --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "beth" <periwinklekog@ ...> wrote:

                      > --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "Roger Munk"
                      <dreadpirateroger@ > wrote:

                      > > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...
                      >
                      > This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell:
                      Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                      > and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the
                      showroom floor with! So they're
                      > closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while
                      they wait for more stock
                      > to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

                    • Bruce Alan Wilson
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                        Re: FreeRadicals available?

                        Word is that they are going to use the time to work on the Stokemonkey.

                        Bruce Alan Wilson