into...

  • asanacycles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      hello everyone:

      this is me:
      http://web.mac.com/asanacycles/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

      i've been car-less now for almost 2yrs, and have done so off and on thru out my life.
      as we all know, the xtra is really great for carrying those large items, and the simple ease of
      use.
      however, i have a few bikes, all of which serve a particular purpose and/or are capable of
      being multi functional.
      not that im an ABSOLUTE/exclusive Xtracycle convert, but i have to say that it is really cool,
      and over all, if you carry very large items on a daily basis, it could be your exlusive rig.

      anyways...check out the website, the vids, the blog, etc.

      enjoy

      peace...........d