FreeRadicals available?

  • Joe Kisley
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 28 1:19 PM
      I can't seem to get the "Contact" form to work on the Xtracycle site. Does anyone know if they have 26 inch FreeRadicals in stock? I sold my Xtracycle over a year ago anticipating the Big Dummy arrival, but I missed out on the first batch. I need something to hold me over until the Dummy is out again. Unless anyone knows of any 18" or 20" Dummys available.

      Thanks!
      Joe
      --
      http://ninemileskid.blogspot.com/

    • leftyalicia
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 28 6:16 PM
        I was able to purchase one last week, so I'd give them a call.
      • Christelle Lachapelle
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 28 6:24 PM

          I ordered one on Tuesday. I called the number on the web-ste…

        • Arnie Jacobsen
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 29 5:05 AM
            I, too, just got one last week. Give them a call. I was told at that time they had many in stock
            for individuals, but allotments for dealers were on hold.
          • Joe Kisley
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 29 6:52 AM
              Thanks everyone!

              On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 7:05 AM, Arnie Jacobsen <arniejacobsen@...> wrote:

              I, too, just got one last week. Give them a call. I was told at that time they had many in stock
              for individuals, but allotments for dealers were on hold.

            • Roger Munk
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 29 4:48 PM
                You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland if you're interested in a Big Dummy...

                -Rog.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 29 4:55 PM
                  WOW! Clever Cycles says $200 shipping. I'm checking on a lead on a 20" Dummy a little closer to home.

                  Joe
                  --

                  On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Roger Munk <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

                  You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland if you're interested in a Big Dummy...

                  -Rog.

                  > Unless anyone knows of any 18" or 20" Dummys available.

                • Sue Brown
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 29 8:20 PM
                    My Big Dummy has a first name, it's O-s-c-a-r... Just kidding.

                    My Big Dummy has now officially been named Downtown Cupcake Brown.

                    And there's a song to go with it: http://xtrasue.com/tab/downtown_cupcake_brown.txt

                    Ride!
                    Sue
                    http://xtrsue.com
                  • Joe Kisley
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 30 10:39 AM
                      Well, I just bought a 20" Dummy. Now all I have to do is buy the Xtracycle bags and parts to hang on it.

                      Joe
                      --

                      On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Joe Kisley <josephkisley@...> wrote:
                      WOW! Clever Cycles says $200 shipping. I'm checking on a lead on a 20" Dummy a little closer to home.
                      On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Roger Munk <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

                      You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland if you're interested in a Big Dummy...

                      -Rog.

                      > Unless anyone knows of any 18" or 20" Dummys available.

                    • beth
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 1, 2008
                        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk" <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

                        > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...

                        This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell: Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                        and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the showroom floor with! So they're
                        closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while they wait for more stock
                        to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.
                      • Joe Kisley
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                          Speedgoat just announced they have a 20" Big Dummy in stock.

                          Joe

                          On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:21 AM, beth <periwinklekog@...> wrote:

                          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk" <dreadpirateroger@...> wrote:

                          > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...

                          This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell: Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                          and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the showroom floor with! So they're
                          closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while they wait for more stock
                          to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

                          --
                          http://ninemileskid.blogspot.com/

                        • Patrick Barber/Holly McGuire
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                            holy transportational cycling, batman! it's a pedal revolution out there!

                            --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "beth" <periwinklekog@...> wrote:

                            > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Munk"
                            <dreadpirateroger@> wrote:

                            > > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...
                            >
                            > This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell:
                            Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                            > and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the
                            showroom floor with! So they're
                            > closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while
                            they wait for more stock
                            > to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

                          • michael kestner
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                              Yes too the Bat Xcycle Robin! Good thing I built you that snapdeck seat!

                              holy transportational cycling, batman! it's a pedal revolution out there!

                              --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "beth" <periwinklekog@ ...> wrote:

                              > --- In rootsradicals@ yahoogroups. com, "Roger Munk"
                              <dreadpirateroger@ > wrote:

                              > > You might want to contact Clever Cycles in Portland...
                              >
                              > This just in: Clever Cycles is nearly out of EVERYthing they sell:
                              Dutch city bikes, Bakfietsen
                              > and all things X. They have almost nothing left to stock the
                              showroom floor with! So they're
                              > closing the store and giving themselves a two-week vacation while
                              they wait for more stock
                              > to arrive, mostly from overseas. Amazing.

                            • Bruce Alan Wilson
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 2, 2008
                                Re: FreeRadicals available?

                                Word is that they are going to use the time to work on the Stokemonkey.

                                Bruce Alan Wilson