Re: [rootsradicals] First cargo voyage

  • Erynn Laurie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2008
      Oh, I know. I felt fantastic for the rest of the day. Though honestly I suspect it's the green stripe in my hair and the extra piercings that do it...

      On Jun 27, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Sean Moore wrote:

      heh cargo bikes are fine and all that but what you really gotta love is getting carded for beer at 47!  I'm 38 and anytime I'm carded I emphatically say, "THANKS!" before showing my ID.

      Erynn

      Poet-terrorist for a better society

      Articulating the unspeakable since 1961: http://www.seanet.com/~inisglas