Re: [xcreps] Re~Cycle's Newsletter # 3 - 4/6/00

  • Ross Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      yo merlin!
      sorry to have missed your calls.
      i DO want to talk to you. i'm WAY disorganized right now.
      i've been wanting to touch base but things are just kinda out of control
      right now. i guess in a good way-- we've been having a bit more fun while
      the whitewater is sweet.
      anywho, give a ring again or let me know when to call you or we can just do
      email.
      all my best to the ladies.
      ross
      --