freak sightings

  • bike_limo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hey Y'all'
      I talked to Kipchoge recently about an idea I had. Many times here
      in Austin Texas, I've sighted other Xtracycles, either in traffic or
      locked up at the store, or out at the bars. I've always wanted to
      let them know that I saw them out there, and I'm one of those freaks
      too. So I had a bit of a punk rock idea, I like to see a sticker
      made that you can tag another xtracycle with( a very small one) that
      lets them know they've been sighted. Maybe it says "tag" or has your
      personal xtracycle identity nickname on it, and where you're from,
      I'm not sure. But I wanted to run it by a few of y'all to see if
      there's any interest, I think it'd be awesome to look down one day
      and see a sticker from another part of the country, or world, on my
      deck, and to see that collection grow. Please let me know.