New Convert saying Hi

  • Murray Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Gidday all,
      I'm a new member on the list. I've just converted to an xtracycle (got
      the free radical kit) and I love it. It's sooo nice to ride without a
      darn backpack and to be able to carry my photography gear with me (I'm
      a photography nut).
      Anyway I just thought I'd introduce myself and post a link to a few
      photos of my X.

      http://radio.weblogs.com/0128644/2006/08/05.html#a848

      My plan was phase out my desil van our the next twelve months, but now
      that I've tried the xtracycle I think it will be even sooner :D

      Happy cycling.

      Murray
      (Nelson, New Zealand)