100th monkey!

  • tallbikextracycle
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 11:26 PM
      Steamroller!

      People are eating up my Free Radicals. I have sold 8 in the last 5
      weeks!

      Summer is here and people want to haul beer, I guess.

      My customers are replacing their cars for groceries and hauling kids.

      Maybe there is hope for humanity after all.

      Now about this made overseas thing.......well one step at a time.
    • Juergen Weichert
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 11:43 PM
        tallbikextracycle wrote:
        > Steamroller!
        >
        > People are eating up my Free Radicals. I have sold 8 in the last 5
        > weeks!
        >
        > Summer is here and people want to haul beer, I guess.
        >
        > My customers are replacing their cars for groceries and hauling kids.
        >
        > Maybe there is hope for humanity after all.
        >
        > Now about this made overseas thing.......well one step at a time.

        Where are you located?
        Got a Web site?

        Juergen
      • Ben Rosenthal
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3 4:44 AM
          Did you look at the email address?, Juergen. rideyourbike.com.