Pedal Pioneers

  • BlueFrogPrpleDog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hey all:

      I just, this morning, received my copy of Adventure Cycling's new "Pedal
      Pioneers: A Guide to Bicycle Travel with Kids" and I sat down just to take a
      quick look and ended up enthusiastically reading it cover-to-cover. Every page
      is filled with wonderful tips and ideas! I strongly encourage all of you who
      tour with kids (long or short distances) to grab a copy. There's even a
      really great list of other resources in the back. I am SO glad I got this book!
      Information about it is listed on their site here:
      _http://www.adventurecycling.org/outreach/index.cfm_
      (http://www.adventurecycling.org/outreach/index.cfm) .

      Hugs,
      Margaret