[rootsradicals] Thule or Yakima roof rack tray for Xtracycle for sale ($50)

  • Andrew Janjigian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2006

      Hey Xtracyclers -

      Well, the seemingly inevitable has happened: a year or so of
      Xtracycling, and our car has become obsolete. It doesn't help that it
      didn't pass inspection, but we are selling it for scrap and going
      with two-wheels and Zipcar instead.

      As a result, I have an Xtracycle-specific long tray for a Thule or
      Yakima rack for sale, used once, in mint condition. $80 retail, I'll
      part with it for $50, plus shipping).

      Thanks!
      AJ