"Here comes the Sun" ...I say it's alright!

  • kwikfile08
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008

      Mark did you see this guy?
      Cycling Dude  his political affiliation is similar to yours. Great Blogger / writer

      This Sun thing has really gotten my curiosity up. It could really be the answer. On the -other-hand a military application /control could be bad. Remember Dr Evil in Austin Powers ? A freaking Laser to distroy the Planet!