Re: [rootsradicals] I'd rather save my gas money for this

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      You can get TWO cases of Beer on the wideloaders...don't ask me how I know this....I dont' drink beer (much) either!  and keep the trailer...you NEVER KNOW!  I have TWO!  Carry kids in one, cargo in the other one.  Last week I took cans and bottles back for refund and filled the freeradicals AND my utility trailer.  got $5!

      On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Anne Littlebird <issumatuq@...> wrote:
      Well it looks like you could have put the boxes of beer on the snap deck.

      But then what do I know. I don't drink beer.. :)

      crazylven wrote:
      > Having a little get together at the house tonight. We're car light now
      > with just a TDI. Even though it gets 45mpg, it stays parked a lot.
      > Diesel is over $5/gal now.
      > I don't think I would have needed the trailer if I had wide loaders.
      > 0531081520 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/mijatov_iven/2540153314/>
      > I love this thing!
      > -Crazy

      ride to believe.Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu