Re: [rootsradicals] Just got my Free Radical package

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
      Take your time, follow the very clear and entertaining instructions that come with it (I keep mine by the bedside for fun reading occasionally!) and it will take you aabout 2 hours of so.  SIMPLICITY to do!

      mark

      On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM, Victor Khong <victorkhong@...> wrote:
      Will try and do the conversion build tomorrow!

      Victor in Vancouver

      --
      Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring. –Desmond Tutu