Re: [X-Spam]Re: [rootsradicals] Unintentional Flatuence

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      Mark Garvey wrote:
      > Funny.....Here is the
      > wierd bit...My motorcycle has LESS CARGO ROOM than my X! I can't
      > carry as much on the honda! Doesn't that SUCK? I HAVE to figure
      > something out. an X for my motorcycle? wouldn't THAT be perfect?
      >
      > now isn't that funny! my BICYCLE is more convienent and useful than
      > my motorcycle. something wrong here!

      That is the real kicker! All that power and no way to carry anything!

      Here in Taiwan we've everything from 50 cc motor-scooters to 350 cc (and
      up) Harleys. I've seen the smaller ones haul a family of 5, but none
      are built to carry more than one passenger. Until I got my X, though, I
      was sure pushing the carrying limits a motorbike!

      The people who go around picking up discarded soda bottles and cardboard
      for recycling have figured out ways to tie a dolly to the back of their
      motor-scooters as a temporary (that becomes permanent) trailer for carry
      more stuff. The mail and newspapers are delivered via motorbike with
      huge vinyl panniers over the back seat (effectively doubling the width
      of the bike).

      CL