Re: The Xtracycle is my inspiration

  • tda0818
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2008
      Yup. Agreed on all counts. Especially that last bit. I still
      haven't quite figured out how to completely cut loose from the car --
      e.g., I have a job interview tomorrow, and given our dearth of public
      transit and unreliable cab service, can't figure out any way to handle
      it besides driving my car -- but MAN I would LOVE to do it.

      -- urbino