Re: Touring/camping trip

  • stoutag
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008
      My wife and I are planning our first family bike touring trip this
      summer up through the Colorado Rockies, using the Big Dummy for
      carrying our two kids as well as some of the gear. Having used rack
      and panniers plenty I'm quite excited about using this setup instead
      as its just so much more composed and stable with a heavy load.

      I'm still building the snapdeck seats for the kids, but I'll try to
      remember to post progress as we prepare for the trip.