Re: Ride of Silence?

  • tytanup
    Message 1 of 9 , May 23, 2008
      We had our ride in Greensboro, NC on Wednesday. Weather was great,
      and we had an estimated 250 people. This is the second year I've
      known about it and ridden in it. It was great, we had excellent
      support from the Greensboro Bicylce Police and there were bikes of all
      types, some trailers and tandems, and two recumbents. I even saw a
      handful of folders.

      Here are some photos of the group:
      http://www.cyclesdeoro.com/events/ride-of-silence.html

      I hope all regions and communities can get more people involved next
      year. It's a great event to raise awareness. I had a couple stop and
      ask me about it while I was loading up to go home.